Thursday, October 25, 2012

Text's about Song Of Girls Generation

Can you bring me “Into The New World”
So we have a “Beginning”
Then I will call you “Honey”
I will whisper to you “Baby Baby”
You “Complete” my day
“Kissing You” in my dreams
Playing with you in “Merry Go Round”
Maybe my “Tears” falls down
I know there is a “Way To Go”
I will talk to your “Dear Mom”
“Destiny” makes a way
Then “Let’s Talk About Love”
“Tell Me Your Wish”
Can you be my “Boyfriend”
Then I will make you happy as your “Girlfriend”
Then maybe “One Year Later”
You will say “Oh!”
The “Show! Show! Show!” will start
“Sweet Talking Baby” that’s I want
“Forever” in your heart
“Be Happy” holding your hands
Maybe “Boys And Girls” looking to us
“Talk To Me” If you’re afraid
I will “Stick With U”
“Day By Day” I will make you happy
Maybe they say “Run Devil Run”
But I will go to you
Maybe you will “Hoot”
And have “Mistake”
You can be “My Best Friend”
That can “Wake Up” you in bad dreams
Then “Snowy Wish” comes true
“The Boys” wants you
But I have “Telepathy”
“Say Yes” to me
I don’t “Trick” you
Then u can ask me “How Great Is Your Love”
And I share my “Top Secret”
Maybe you are a “Lazy Girl”
But you are my “Sunflower”
You like a “Vitamin”
You can call me “Mr. Taxi” that can give you a ride
Maybe some people call me “you-aholic”
But you are so “Beautiful Stranger”
Maybe “I’m In Love With The Hero”
I can accept you “Bad Girl”
“Let It Rain”
We will have a “Great Escape”
I know you are “Born To Be A Lady”
You like a “Twinkle” in my eyes
“Baby Steps” to me
“OMG” I love you
Maybe we can read books together in “Library”
Please don’t say “Goodbye, Hello” to me
I will become “Love Sick” to you
Maybe I will become “Checkmate”
Maybe I need a “Time Machine” to back to you
“Paparazzi” I can’t be stop me loving you
But “All My Love is For You"

No comments:

Post a Comment